Leggy Leader

Leggy Leader
This man suffers from an advanced state of The Palin Syndrome

Friday, September 12, 2008

Songs that make me think of Sarah Palin

The Palin Effect often causes its sufferers to associate or contrast everything with SP. We say things like "Oh, Sarah would never do that," or "That black cat with the mouse in its mouth reminds me of Sarah".

Music often invokes memories and emotions. People derive meaning from lyrics and sounds making a soundtrack for their lives. Sarah Palin is my life. Here are the best songs that capture the essence of SP:

Maneater by Nelly Furtado

Best lyric:
"You wish you never ever met her at allYou wish you never ever met her at allYou wish you never ever met her at allYou wish you never ever met her at allYou wish you never ever met her at allYou wish you never ever met her at allYou wish you never ever met her at allYou wish you never ever met her at all"

Queen Bitch by David Bowie

"She's an old-time ambassador
Of sweet talking, night walking games
And she's known in the darkest clubs
For pushing ahead of the damesIf she says she can do it
Then she can do it,
She don't make false claims
But she's a Queen"

You Don't Know Me by T.I.

"I think it's time I made a song for niggas who don't know me
I graduated out the streets, Im a real O.G.
I been trappin shootin pistols since I stood 4 feet
So all you niggas actin bad you gone have to show me"

Bitch by Meredith Brooks

"So take me as I am
This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that
When I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing"

Redneck Woman by Gretchen Wilson

"Some people look down on me, but I don't give a rip
I'll stand barefooted in my own front yard with a baby on my hip'cause
I'm a redneck woman
I ain't no high class broad
I'm just a product of my raising
I say, 'hey ya'll' and 'yee-haw'"

Bossy by Kelis

"Aye Yo... You don't have to love me..... you don't even have to like me...... but you will respect me........You know why cause Im a boss"

Psycho Killer by Talking Heads

"You start a conversation you can't even finish it.
You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything.
When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.S
ay something once, why say it again?"

Rumors by Lindsay Lohan

"I'm tired of rumors starting
I'm sick of being followed
I'm tired of people lying
Saying what they want about me
Why can't they back up off me
Why can't they let me live
I'm gonna do it my way
Take this for just what it is"

Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani

"I heard that you were talking shit
And you didn't think that I would hear it
People hear you talking like that, getting everybody fired up
So I'm ready to attack, gonna lead the pack
Gonna get a touchdown, gonna take you out "

Jesus Freak by D.C. Talk

"What will people think
When they hear that I'm a Jesus freak
What will people do when they find that it's true
I don't really care if they label me a Jesus freak
There ain't no disguising the truth
[There ain't no disgusing the truth][I don't need to hide it... The truth]"

Papa Don't Preach by Madonna

"But I made up my mind, I'm keeping my baby, oh
I'm gonna keep my baby, mmm...
He says that he's going to marry me
We can raise a little family
Maybe we'll be all right
It's a sacrifice
But my friends keep telling me to give it up
Saying I'm too young, I ought to live it up
What I need right now is some good advice, please"

Brick by Ben Folds Five

"They call her name at 7.30
I pace around the parking lot
Then I walk down, to buy her flowers
And sell some gifts that I got
Can't you see
It's not me you're dying for"

Mother by Danzig

"But if you wanna find hell with me
I can show you what it's like
Till your bleeding"

Let's Talk about Sex by Salt 'n Peppa

"Let's talk about sex for now to the people at home or in the crowd
It keeps coming up anyhow
Don't decoy, avoid, or make void the topic
Cuz that ain't gonna stop it"

Piece of Me by Britney

"I'm Miss bad media karma
Another day another drama
Guess I can't see the harm
In working and being a mama
And with a kid on my arm
I'm still an exceptional earner
And you want a piece of me"

No comments: