Leggy Leader

Leggy Leader
This man suffers from an advanced state of The Palin Syndrome

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Anne Kilkenny: Big Fat Hater

I don't even want to re-post the filth that Ms. Kilkenny spread about my SP. I do, however, want to take a moment to clarify [bold brackets] some of the crap that has spewed from her undoubtedly un-rouged lips.

CLAIM VS FACT [everything awesome about Sarah vs. reality]

o "Hockey mom": true for a few years [sorry her kids moved on to other things.]
o "PTA mom": true years ago when her first-born was in elementary school, not since [Sarah knows there are better ways to bring about CHANGE than to sit around baking cupcakes and planning school plays all day]
p "NRA supporter": absolutely true [and your problem with this is....?]
o social conservative: mixed. Opposes gay marriage, BUT vetoed a bill that would have denied benefits to employees in same-sex relationships (said she did this because it was unconsitutional). [not only does SP love God, she loves our CONSTITUTION]
o pro-creationism: mixed. Supports it, BUT did nothing as Governor to promote it. [because she doesn't have time to birth children, rear them, beat Todd, kill elk and manage a state AND preach the awesomeness that is Adam and Eve. Gee, Sorry, Anne. What exactly have YOU done lately? Hmm?]
o "Pro-life": mixed. Knowingly gave birth to a Down's syndrome baby BUT declined to call a special legislative session on some pro-life legislation. [probably because she was busy being a real American Woman]
o "Experienced": Some high schools have more students than Wasilla has residents. Many cities have more residents than the state of Alaska. No legislative experience other than City Council. Little hands-on supervisory or managerial experience; needed help of a city administrator to run town of about 5,000. [Being a mom is all the managerial experience that she needs.]
o political maverick: not at all [are you, Anne?]
o gutsy: absolutely! [DAMN RIGHT.]
o open & transparent: ??? Good at keeping secrets. Not good at explaining actions. [SP doesn't have to explain anything if she believes in it hard enough. That is a basic tenant of Christian, Republican values.]
o has a developed philosophy of public policy: no [I think marry it, birth it or shoot it are developed philosophies to me.]
o "a Greenie": no. Turned Wasilla into a wasteland of big box stores and disconnected parking lots. Is pro-drilling off-shore and in ANWR. [I mean, I haven't seen global warming, so exactly, do we know it exists? I think SP is right to question its existence. After all, we have been warned about this so-called "climate emergency" by a man who claimed to have invented the internet. C'mon.]
o fiscal conservative: not by my definition! [I want to see some Quicken documents that back up your assertion.]
o pro-infrastructure: No. Promoted a sports complex and park in a city without a sewage treatment plant or storm drainage system. Built streets to early 20th century standards. [since when was liking buildings and bridges a pre-req for the Veep position? I doubt Cheney likes bridges and what not, but he has done fine in the position.]
o pro-tax relief: Lowered taxes for businesses, increased tax burden on residents. [Um, duh. Tax relief for big biz. Who did you think she was talking about?]
o pro-small government: No. Oversaw greatest expansion of city government in Wasilla's history. [Um, Anne. Knock, knock: you just stated several lines above that some high schools have more students that Wasilla has residents so how is this a problem?]
o pro-labor/pro-union. No. Just because her husband works union doesn't make her pro-labor. I have seen nothing to support any claim that she is pro-labor/pro-union. [she's pro-Todd and that is enough for me. And quite frankly, if the Legion of God's Righteous Army isn't a union, then I don't know what is.]

WHY AM I WRITING THIS? First, I have long believed in the importance of being an informed voter. I am a voter registrar. [not beauty queen, not mom, not christian. not REAL AMERICAN WOMAN] For 10 years I put on student voting programs in the schools. If you google my name (Anne Kilkenny + Alaska), you will find references to my participation in local government, education, and PTA/parent organizations. [way to waste taxpayer time Googling yourself, Anne. SP would never do that.] Secondly, I've always operated in the belief that "Bad things happen when good people stay silent". Few people know as much as I do because few have gone to as many City Council meetings. Third, I am just a housewife. [JUST A HOUSEWIFE? I THOUGH YOU WERE A VOTER REGISTRAR, ANNE? HOUSEWIVES DRIVE THE CHRISTIAN HOUSEHOLD. under their husband's leadership, of course.] I don't have a job she can bump me out of. I don't belong to any organization that she can hurt. But, I am no fool; she is immensely popular here, and it is likely that this will cost me somehow in the future: that’s life. Fourth, she has hated me since back in 1996, when I was one of the 100 or so people who rallied to support the City Librarian against Sarah's attempt at censorship. [see: more proof that you're just a hater] Fifth, I looked around and realized that everybody else was afraid to say anything because they were somehow vulnerable. [that's not fear. that is pure, unadulterated awe for the omnipresent miracle that is SP.]

No comments: