Leggy Leader

Leggy Leader
This man suffers from an advanced state of The Palin Syndrome

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Knowing I'm not alone is probably my greatest comfort

I should start a blogroll of the best places to find all things SP. Unlike the blog I posted about yesterday, this one pays more homage to the greatness that is SP, with its author seeming to suffer from a more advanced stage of the Palin Effect.

In its brillance, the blog outlines why Sarah is indeed a feminist choice. She ignores left-leaning rationale such as public documents and first hand accounts to get to the root of who....the essence....of Sarah Louise Heath Palin. She lambasts Prayer List Members with the same vitirol of The Palin Effect. She beautifully re-posts columns written by other Palinites with such grace and eloquence. I'm proud to share part of the blogosphere with her.

Indeed, sister, stand up and SHOUT for women everywhere in your praise for The Every Woman!

No comments: