Leggy Leader

Leggy Leader
This man suffers from an advanced state of The Palin Syndrome

Thursday, September 18, 2008

One public appearance away from the List

I'm late posting this, but I don't think I didn't hear about this! Carly I-got-fired-from-my-own-job Fiorina thinks that Sarah Palin can't run Hewlett-Packard.

Carly Fiorina, a key surrogate for John McCain on economic issues, said on Tuesday that Sarah Palin does not have the experience needed to run a major company like the one that Fiorina formerly headed.

"Do you think [Sarah Palin] has the experience to run a major company,
like Hewlett Packard?" asked the host. "No, I don't," responded Fiorina. "But you know what? That's not what
she's running for."

You're right, Carly. That is not the position she is running for and clearly you couldn't do it, either. Let me translate what Carly was trying to say:


"I wish I were as pretty and fulfilled as Sarah."
Some would argue that Carly was once a very powerful woman who was destroyed by backstabbing, deceitful sexist corporate assholes who thought she was being a bitch when she did her job like any man would have done. I mean...I don't know if that's true, but I do feel sorry for her.
Thankfully, Carly has been encouraged by the McCain-Palin Campaign to take a couple of mental health days to get her shit together.

1 comment:

Vern said...

These posts get better and better!

But you must understand, the effect is fading!