Leggy Leader

Leggy Leader
This man suffers from an advanced state of The Palin Syndrome

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bill Clinton expresses raging desire for Sarah Palin

Bill Clinton has not only gratuitous sex with women, but he also has his way with words. Former President Clinton gives Sarah Palin some tongue service when asked in a CNBC interview if he was surprised at the post-RNC poll surge that the McCain-Palin Palin-McCain ticket enjoyed.

Oozed Clinton:

“No, she is an instinctively effective candidate with a compelling story and I think it was exciting to some that she was a woman that she is from Alaska,” Clinton said. “And she grew up and came up in a political and religious culture that is probably well to the right of the American center but she didn’t basically define herself in those terms. She said ‘this is where I am from, I am not going to impose this on you, this is what I want to do that I think we can all be a part of.’”

He added: “She handled herself well so no, I wasn’t surprised. I think that you know I disagree with them on many issues and that’s why aside from my party affiliation I would be for Obama and Biden anyway but I get why she has done so well. It would be a mistake to underestimate her…her intuitive skills are significant.”


I think it was easier to get praise out of him for Palin than it was for Obama. In my heart-to-heart with Senator Clinton last week, I did allude to some concerns the public has about Bill's potential attraction to Sarah. (It's not his fault, of course, this is SP we're talking about) I think this little snippet here confirms those suspicions.

No comments: