Leggy Leader

Leggy Leader
This man suffers from an advanced state of The Palin Syndrome

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Matt Damon questions Sarah's authority and readiness to lead

How dare he. Matt Fucking Damon questions the awesome awesomeness that is SP. Excuse me, Mr. Damon, while you're busy playing people who create change, Sarah's actually you know...doing it.

Sayeth Damon:

"It's like a really bad Disney movie. You know? The hockey mom, 'Oh I'm just a hockey mom from Alaska,' and she's the PRESIDENT, and it's like she's facing down Vladamir Putin and using the folksy stuff she learned at the hockey rink. It's absurd, it's totally absurd, and I don't understand why more people aren't talking about how absurd it is. It's a terrifying possibility. The fact that we've gotten this far and we're that close to this being a reality is crazy.

I need to know if she really think that dinosaurs were here 4,000 years ago. I want to know that, I really do. Because she's gonna have the nuclear codes."


I smell fear. He's afriad of the God-inspired change that is about to rock this country. That change is called Sarah Palin. If she did meet with Mr. Putin, she would match him wit for with and then they would fight in a cage match, with Sarah kicking him in the kidney winning the match. If that's not the sort of diplomacy we need in these times, then I don't know what is. Thank you, Mr. Damon for embarassing liberals yet again with your assinine comments.

No comments: