Leggy Leader

Leggy Leader
This man suffers from an advanced state of The Palin Syndrome

Thursday, October 23, 2008

None of yer fuckin' bizness

I'm sorry, but since when did one's medical history become part of the electoral process? As a voter and citizen, I am entitled to question candidates on their resume and experience, how they approach problems and how the would handle certain situations of national concern. But I don't think it is any of my business the last time they had a check up, or the history of their immunizations.

I understand that Sarah is the only candidate yet to release her public records, but I don't think she should. We all know she is healthy and viable. But I honestly don't care about that. Or her wardrobe or home life. I care about where she stands on the issues. I think she is fabulous, but I don't need to know everything about her.

Family and wardrobe was one thing, now people are going too far.

No comments: