Leggy Leader

Leggy Leader
This man suffers from an advanced state of The Palin Syndrome

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

And your point is...

So...people are still talking about Troopergate. I'm tired of it already. So she abused power? Is this supposed to be news? A politician using their executive authority to their advantage? Wow...never heard of that.

I think the mistake Sarah makes is that she keeps it so real that she leaves herself open to attacks from haters. People are acting like they have never seen this sort of executive reach before....she's just playing like the big boys, boys. Suck it up and move on whydontcha?

This Walter character coulda used some empathy in the situation and maybe he wouldn't have gotten fired. Let's be honest: he didn't do the right thing because he didn't fired the bastard trooper.

And now haters want to expand the investigation. And what will they find? They will find that Sarah acted in ways that many people would. Let me just say this now: if you were to fuck with my sister ever, in any way, and I became mayor and you worked for the city or I became governor and you worked for the state....would I do everything in my power to ruin your life? You betcha!

No comments: