Leggy Leader

Leggy Leader
This man suffers from an advanced state of The Palin Syndrome

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Until we meet again




Maverick. Beauty Queen. Diva. Hockey Mom. Pitbull. Wife. Mother.


Inspiration.

Thank you Sarah for inspiring our country to change. Your wit and wisdom has revolutionized the political landscape and while this is over for John John, your journey is only beginning.

You looked fabulous. I wish they would have let you speak last night. I know your speech would have been better than you know who....


Ode to Sarah
You own a gun
You also run
We both like mochas
This is true
I hope to one day
buy one for you
You like things on ice
you're from a state that's cold
You will be a granny that isn't very old
You campaigned a lot
People think you're hot
I feel bad for all the moose that you've shot
The Todd is awesome
That is a fact
The two of you have a special pact
You are a leader
2012 you will win
I know I will see you around again
You're a winner from the start
You will always have a place in my heart


No comments: