Leggy Leader

Leggy Leader
This man suffers from an advanced state of The Palin Syndrome

Friday, November 21, 2008

Unconditional

I still love her. No matter what.
I still love her. No matter what.
I still love her. No matter what.
I still love her. No matter what.
I still love her. No matter what.
I still love her. No matter what.
I still love her. No matter what.
I still love her. No matter what.
I still love her. No matter what.
I still love her. No matter what.
I still love her. No matter what.
I still love her. No matter what.
I still love her. No matter what.
I still love her. No matter what.
I still love her. No matter what.
I still love her. No matter what.
I still love her. No matter what.
I still love her. No matter what.

1 comment:

Carlos Echevarria said...

LOL, join the crowd!!!

She had her older glasses on yesterday, with black frames, the ones she typically weared as Governor!!!

The fact that MSNBC continues to talk about her, is evidence enough...oh, by the way, is that the vegetarian channel now???

Heck, I guess Americans never knew our Thanksgiving turkeys were once alive????????????